Sunday, August 29, 2010

Justified

I feel like I'm waiting to be justified in my pain. Like maybe someday someone will tell me that life really is this painful and I'm not a crazy person who blows things out of proportion.

On another note, it's weird to all of a sudden not want that attention that I wanted so badly before. I kinda don't want to share my feelings with everybody. I went from the extreme of being willing to share with anybody because I felt so needy and now I really don't want to hang out with people (just for the night) and I don't want to discuss things (just for the night as well). Weird for me....

And, frisbee always brings out my issues. I feel extremely vulnerable and uncomfortable, and then things start to surface. I have a feeling frisbee will be a healing activity for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment