Tuesday, April 27, 2010

We just wanna love you

I feel like I'm starting over. I've been given a second chance at this whole loving Jesus thing and I get to start from scratch. I'm learning the fundamental truths about loving Jesus firsthand, not just from a Bible study or somebody telling me about it. I am very grateful for my background in the church, but it is amazing to see God working in my life and showing me things that I've heard a thousand times, but never really experienced. I'm learning to love by God's personal teaching, not from another person just telling me what it means to love. I'm getting understand a tiny part of God's love for me, His willingness to personally interact with me to show me about Himself.

I just wanna love You. I don't really know how, but thank you for teaching me. And thank you for humbling me. Please don't stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment