Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Faithful

Thank you for being so crazy faithful all the time. Thank you for answering my prayers and showing me how to love You more. Thank you for beautiful days. Thank you that we need the rest Your provide and can go sit outside and just be and live in Your creation. Thank you for having control. Thank you for grace and working with me even when I fail You. Thank you for never changing and loving me the same all the time. Thank you for life and that every detail of blessing is thought out and given to me because You love me. Thank you for opportunity and influence. Thank you for being so thoughtful in how You show me Your love. Thank you for Your goodness and that You are both just and merciful. Thank you for choosing me.

Jon Foreman- Equally Skilled

No comments:

Post a Comment