Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A loss.

Weird feeling- missing my therapist. I feel slightly pathetic for missing this person I know nothing about, but she does know a lot about me. I will be leaving for summer, but she is moving to another place in July so I wont be able to continue therapy with her when I get back. I really connected with her and felt heard by her. I have shared more with her than I have with everyone else combined. She has really helped me understand what I'm feeling and how I'm processing life. And now she's just out there somewhere in the sea of people in the world, knowing the most intimate details of my thinking, just going on with life like everyone else. I feel exposed. I feel opened up and the person trying to sew me back up is leaving me. That one person who would just listen and help me clarify and not tell me how I should be thinking (I do that enough myself), but be there for me to just tell absolutely everything to is gone now. I feel like I'm mourning a loss.

There's my emo rant for this evening.

1 comment:

  1. I felt that way too. I think its exactly how you should feel! At least you know you feel that way and can admit it to yourself! =)

    ReplyDelete